Hello my darling Fit Friends! This recipe is a doddle to make however, the execution of flipping the pancakes can be slightly pernickety (persnickety?). I’d rather tell you now rather than promising the world and leaving you disappointed…
The batter is very thin and so the trick is to have a really good non-stick pan and patience. Pouring the pancake batter from a tall height very slowly also helps too.
You should also resist the temptation to flip the pancake over too early which was my biggest downfall because I was hooongry!!! It’s true what they say. All good things come to those who wait.
To make my banana protein pancakes, you will need:-
- Coconut oil
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Grease your non-stick pan by wiping it with coconut oil and place on medium heat
- Blend the remaining ingredients together to form a batter
- Slowly pour a small amount of the batter to the pan and wait until little bubbles appear on the surface
- Flip your pancake
- Repeat until all the pancake mixture is used up
Et Voila Banana Protein Pancakes!
Until next time – stay happy and healthy!
Please remember to ‘LIKE’ my Facebook Page The Baking Mad Gym Addict for future recipes.