I woke up this morning feeling a tad mischievous so I crept into the kitchen whilst my husband was still fast asleep and decided to surprise him with a crazy looking breakfast.
There is a certain happiness in being silly and ridiculous sometimes… don’t you agree?
To make my green egg recipe, you will need:-
- 2 eggs (yolks separated)
- 1 tablespoon frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon peas
- Blend egg whites with spinach and peas
- Pour half of the green mixture into a hot frying pan
- Drop one of the egg yolks into the centre
- Repeat for the second egg
- If you are too scared to flip the egg, transfer the egg from the pan into a tray lined with baking paper
- Place the tray in a hot oven until the top of the egg is cooked
Et Voila Green Eggs!
Until next time – stay happy and healthy!
Please remember to ‘LIKE’ my Facebook Page The Baking Mad Gym Addict for future recipes.
My happy plate of eggs, bacon and toast!