Sweet, satisfying and oh so cute. Store in freezer and eat when you need to banish a sweet craving!
To make my chocolate banana protein pops, you will need:-
- One bar of Lindt chocolate (dark 70% cocoa)
- ¼ cup (30g) vanilla protein powder
- One mashed banana
- Rubber chocolate mould tray/Ice cube tray
- Goji berries (optional)
1. Place broken chocolate pieces into a bowl and nuke in the microwave on high for 30 seconds
2. Stir the chocolate and nuke for a further 30 seconds
3. Repeat process until chocolate is melted
4. Spoon a small amount of chocolate into each mould
5. Mix banana and protein powder and spoon mixture on top of chocolate
6. Add goji berries into mould
Et Voila Chocolate Banana Protein Pops!
Until next time – stay happy and healthy!
Please remember to ‘LIKE’ my Facebook Page The Baking Mad Gym Addict for future recipes.