Oh so cute and oh so simple to make.
I absolutely love these pretty-ful little pops of yoghurty joy!
For me, the best part was personalising the lolly sticks.
The perfect icy sweet treat for little kidlets or happy grown ups!
To make my frozen yoghurt pops, you will need:-
- Crushed frozen berries
- Vanilla yoghurt
- Lolly sticks
- Plastic shot glasses
- Make small layers of each ingredient into each shot glass.
- Put crushed frozen berry at the bottom
- Pour a tiny amount of yoghurt
- Add granola
- Pour more yoghurt
- Top with strawberries and grapes
- Push a lolly stick in the middle of the shot glass and freeze
- Once frozen, leave at room temperature until each yoghurt pop can pull out easily
- Patience is key
Et Voila Frozen Yoghurt Pops!
Until next time – stay happy and healthy!
Please remember to ‘LIKE’ my Facebook Page The Baking Mad Gym Addict for future recipes.