I usually eat oatmeal during the working week but at weekends I like to shake things up a bit.
I have a bit of a bit of a confession to make. I did actually intend to make an omelette at first but I couldn’t flip the omelette because I made the omelette too thin and too big!
So then I decided to improvise and came up with this creation.
I love happy accidents…
Here is my homemade Breakfast “Pizza”.
To make breakfast pizza, you will need:-
- 9 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- Spring onions
- Cherry tomatoes
- Low fat creamed cottage cheese
- Oyster mushrooms
- Black pepper and Italian herbs
- Pre-heat oven to 200 °C
- Heat egg whites in a large saucepan until almost cooked
- Sprinkle spring onions in a thick line down the middle of your omelette
- Wrap the egg white omelette into a “tube”
- It should look like an egg white omelette roll with spring onions inside
- Transfer the “tube” into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
- Top with chopped cherry tomatoes, oyster mushrooms, spring onions and cottage cheese
- Separately whisk 2 whole eggs and pour on top of concoction
- Baked in oven until eggs are set
- Prior to serving add cracked black pepper and Italian herbs
Et Voila Mamma Mia! Breakfast Pizza!
Until next time – stay happy and healthy!
Please remember to ‘LIKE’ my Facebook Page The Baking Mad Gym Addict for future recipes.
No crust on this pizza!
A nice alternative way to serve an omelette!
Happy oyster mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and spring onions waiting to be eaten
As I had made a “tube” out of an egg white omelette with spring onions inside, when you cut the breakfast pizza in half, you can see the spring onions poking out the centre in a somewhat cheeky manner…
Don’t forget to top with cracked black pepper and Italian herbs! Mmm… breakfast pizza. I eat you!