My dearest Fit Friends…I present to you my greatest triumph yet! This is THE yummiest almond butter recipe ever! I swear.
Melt-in-the-mouth puffs of almondy buttery goodness…nom nom nom!!!
Enjoy the decadence…
To make my almond butter blocks, you will need:-
- 2 teaspoons of agave nectar
- ¼ cup melted almond butter
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup puffed millet
- Unsweetened carob buttons
- Vanilla fudge
- Almond flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Mix together agave nectar, almond butter, pinch of salt, melted coconut oil until smooth
- Add puffed millet
- Pour mixture into a small tray lined with baking paper
- Top with chopped carob buttons, vanilla fudge and almond flakes
- Freeze mixture
- Remove from freezer and slice into individual servings
Et voila Almond Butter Blocks!
Until next time – stay happy and healthy!
Please remember to ‘LIKE’ my Facebook Page The Baking Mad Gym Addict for future recipes.
Full of puffy millety goodness…
Get in ma belly you wonderful melty pieces of heaven…
Definitely not something your waistline will thank you for if you eat it every day but you guys know my motto by now – Moderation not Deprivation!
Feel free to share this original recipe with any almond butter addicts you might know!